Friday, August 29, 2008

Fabulous Friday

I am so glad that it is Friday! The week went by pretty fast, but i was tired and ready for it. It's been a stressful week at school. Not because of the kids, but because of duties and extra things we have to hand in that are really annoying. Now, I know with jobs there comes a few extra things you sometimes have to do, but this is annoying. Thats about all I'll say for fear of saying stuff I shouldn't. Just pray for me this year. I need to have an attitude change really bad!!!

I was glad though when 3:00 came, because I knew in a few hours I would get to hang out with my buddies! Friday night has kinda turned into a game night for me, my parents and a few friends. Well, tonite my parents had some friends over that were their own age instead of hanging out with my friends. Which...i do think it is hilarious that my friends love to come over and hang out with my parents and play games on Friday night. When I was gone for two weeks this summer, I would call home on a Friday or Saturday night and my friends would be over at my house hanging out with my parents and playing games. Too funny!!! So anyway, my friends and i decided we would let the old folks play and we would go do something else. So we went to my favorite restaurant...Carrabas and then back to my friends house to hang out. It was a lot of fun. This couple that I have become really close friends with have two little girls that are so funny. They come over a lot and swim and just hangout when their mom and dad come over. We have snacks and toys and stuff for them, but anyway...tonite they wanted to know why they couldn't come over to my parents house. I said, well there's nothing but old people over there. She said...yeah your mom and dad are old. They are like 16!! I just laughed. I knew they would appreciate that!! Anyway, it was a fun night and I'm glad I have such great friends to hang out with!

No comments: