Monday, August 18, 2008

2 days in a row....

i know some of you are so proud of me. This is the 2nd day in a row that I have blogged! It's Monday...it was actually a pretty good day. The kids were pretty good...they are slowly learning routine. Hopefully, they will really get the hang of everything soon! Kids are so different from when I started teaching 10 years ago. I can't believe that this is my 10th year! Wow...time flies. Today, at lunch, this kid was out of his seat. I looked at him and said __________, please go back to your seat! He looked at me and in his sassy voice said, "I'm talking to Christian". It was all I could do not to lose my mind with him. I don't even remember exactly what I said to him but I do know he went back to his seat.

After school, i had to go to the Sherriff's department to pick up the accident report from my wreck. And of course, the computers were down and I couldn't get it! So, that has delayed that another day. Then, I stopped by the doctors office to see if they could see me before they closed for this terrible cough I have. The nurse .would NOT let me see the doctor. She said, I called you in some cough medicine and that should take care of your problem. Well, we'll see!

I spent the rest of the day loading cd's in my ITunes. I don't know why I didn't already have some of them in there. I guess it just takes time and I haven't had time lately.

Well, I am about to take some of that medicine and see if it will knock me out so I can get some sleep. I have to be at school at 7:00 this week for early stay. Oh how I hate early stay!! It's just ridiculous to me that kids have to be dropped off that early for school!! And most of them stay til 5:30. Crazy!! Anyway...

hope the rest of everyone's week goes well!!!

2 comments:

cottage girl said...

Hi, friend! Wish we lived closer so we could go and get ice cream tonight.

Tiffany said...

me too!!!!