Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!!!

It was a good Labor Day! I slept til 10:00 but didn't get up until about 10:30. I could have slept at least an hour longer. I went shopping with my mom and actually bought a Christmas gift, which I was very excited about. Tonite, I went to a Birthday Cookout for a friends mom and that was good too! Afterwards, I watched the premiere of Prison Break...well, the first hour and then I had to head home to get in bed for school tomorrow. And...now I'm here typing this. It was a good day off. I'm glad this is going to be a short week. We have Grandparents Day on Friday and most of the kids will be gone early! I just thought about my kids not knowing their poem for the program on Friday. Yikes...better get on that one tomorrow!!

HAPPY WEEK!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know what's interesting... we are having Grandparent's Day at Carlyle place too. Except, your little "children" that are leaving early are probably coming over to raid my office.

In other words, thanks tiffle-lump-a-gus.