Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hey! Today was a pretty good day despite the fact that I have to be at school at 7:00 this week. It hasn't been too bad having to get there early, but I know as the week goes on it will probably be harder to get up.

So, I went to visit my poor car at the impound today. Its just sitting there in this fenced in area among these junk cars with grass growing up all around it. I felt so sorry for it! I mean...hello...my car does not deserve to be in that junk area. My car is 8 years old, but it does not look it and it really looks good surrounded by the others. I can't get it out because the guy that hit me...well his insurance company has to pay the towing bill and i can't get my car until they pay it. Well, guess what...that guy hasn't even reported to his insurance company about the accident. My dad had to call his insurance company to get everything started. They were really nice and helpful, but can't pay anything on it until they get in touch with him. So, my car just sits there in the junk area waiting to be rescued and I'm driving my mom's tank...the Crown Victoria! My dad says be thankful, I could be walking! Yada Yada!! Blah Blah! I guess I should be!

So the rest of the night was spent pretty much doing nothing!! I like nights like these...even though I should be doing lesson plans or something! Nah...I'll do it later!!

I was very excited to find out that I have earned almost $20 in cash back on my discover card this month because of the 5% cashback bonus on gas purchases! I have talked my mom into charging her gas on my discover card so i can earn more cash back. Sneaky, yes I am! But, its working! This goes on for three months, so I could do pretty well on cash back bonus the next few months!!

Well thats about it for tonite! Maybe I'll get some pics up some day!!!

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. I'm feeling much better today. The crazies are gone for the moment! Miss you too....