Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Okay...so its been a few days! I'm starting to get slack again! No, really its been a tiring week. Most of the nights I have been in bed by 9 or 9:30 at the latest which is EARLY for me. I've been battling allergies all summer long and I finally did the smart thing and went to the doctor and found out I have a major infection! I had to get a shot, 2 prescriptions and some nose spray. By the way...don't tell your doctor you use over the counter nose spray...she'll have a cow! I probably went through 3 or 4 bottles of the bad stuff this summer which partly or maybe majorly contributed to my problem. Now, I have this terrible cough that I can't get rid of even with prescription cough meds. So...the beginning of this school year has not gotten off to a great start health wise. Other than that, I think I am having a pretty good school year so far. I have a great class so it seems...a lot of talkers, but other than that pretty good. They are really sweet!

Its been pouring like crazy since Saturday. Finally, today there was no rain. I was glad, because although we need the rain like you wouldn't believe, I did not want to keep the kids inside. They need to get out and play or else I would go nuts. I never punish the kids by taking recess away...that would just be punishment for me! Maybe a few minutes off here and there, but not the whole recess!!!

Not a lot to talk about tonite. I'm pretty tired, but I wanted to post something tonite! Tomorrow's Thursday which means 2 more days and a long weekend thanks to Labor Day on Monday! I'm looking forward to it!!
Have a great week!!

No comments: