Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Testing...

is pretty boring!! So, I'm actually sitting here in my classroom. This week is standardized testing at school. It is boring, but it does give a break from regular day to day routine. I get tired of saying...put your finger on number so and so. Mark the answer that does not belong - or whatever it is that i have to say. I think I could give these tests in my sleep. It is my 9th year doing it.

Maybe one of these days, I'll get my page looking as cool as April's or Gina's! Maybe when I go to camp this summer, they will show me the tricks to doing this. Is that a hint or what? Which, by the way, I am going to camp for weeks 1 and 2!

Alrighty, well its back to giving the last test of the day.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Little uncomfortable with you putting my name in that particular category with April. But thanks anyhow.