Friday, April 25, 2008

I Definitely Have the Best Friends in the World

So, for several days I've been trying to write about how I am so lucky to have the friends that I have. It just wasn't working out with pictures and all and I kept losing my blog that I wrote. So finally, I just shut the computer down and gave up. I thought I would figure this out later! So, I was sitting at bible study with my "girls" on Monday night and was just thinking about how awesome it is to be able to get together with my closest friends and study God's Word together. I mean, how many people do that? Probably not too many! Then, I was just thinking about how I have the best friends in the world. They will do anything for me. Well, tonite was no different. So, its my 34th bday! Yes, 34! How old that sounds! So, I thought I was going over to a friends house to celebrate my birthday with some of my girls! We were going to hang out, eat, play games, play the Wii and just have a good ole time! Boy was I surprised! I got there and walk in and start talking to my friends and boom...out of nowhere come all these people. My parents, my neighbors, friends from out of town, etc. It was such a shock! I think I was in shock for a few moments. So, we hung out and talked and played the Wii...then it came present time! I opened up all these cards with some nice gift cards and cash and then my friends made me close my eyes and took me outside! I opened my eyes and there sitting in the yard was my very own Georgia CORNHOLE boards made especially for me by my friends. My friends built them for me and my friend Joge MADE the cornhole bags. Poor Teddy, after getting hit in the eye by a softball and going to the med stop to get stitches went and used a jigsaw to help build them straight from the medstop! Then, to top that off, all my friends that pitched in to pay for the materials signed the cornhole boards with a silver pen. It was awesome! I loved it!!! So...hopefully when I figure out my new camera and how to load the pictures, I will definitely post some on here!! So, thanks to all my friends who made my birthday so special! I love you more than you'll every know!!!

No comments: