Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My First Blog

Hey Blogging World! I am new to this blogging thing. Several of my friends have them and I enjoy reading them. I've thought about doing this for several weeks, but I didn't think that I would really have anything interesting to say. I lead a pretty boring life. I work, I come home, watch some t.v. for a while and go to bed only to repeat the same thing the next day. You may wonder why I chose curly girl as my title for my blog. Well, other than the obvious that I have curly hair, its a nickname that my uncle gave me a long time ago when I was little. He has always called me curly girl when he would see me and its a nickname that only he would call me. In October of 2004, we got a call that he had died in the middle of the night. Apparantly, he had a really bad case of lung cancer that no one knew he had and we do not think that he knew either. So, I guess I name my blog Curly Girl in his memory!

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

I never have anything interesting to post about either. It doesn't matter though. It's your blog so you can write about what ever you want. Tell us some stories about growing up in GA!