Tuesday, January 20, 2009


We just got finished with a long weekend!!! It was good to have an extra day off this weekend. Sunday night, I went to Winter Jam 09 hosted by Newsong. Lots of Christian artist were there...Newsong, TobyMac, Brandon Heath, Hawk Nelson, PureNRG, and a few others that I can't remember their names or how to spell them. I got to sit behind my good friend Rachel and watch her text on her iphone the entire time while I am drooling over it! Did I ever mention that I covet an iphone really really badly?

Monday was spent furniture shopping with the parentals and they FINALLY THANK THE LORD picked out some furniture that made everyone happy! I just hope that we don't get it and everyone hates it!! It is very nice though!!
Anyway...thats about all I have for tonite. I'm slighty beat, but glad for a short week this week!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been featured on a blog! I am so honored...

and I didn't know you were jealous. I wouldn't have shown you ALLLLL the AWESOME things it does if I knew you were jealous... no, not me=)

Tiffany said...

you should feel honored!!! i feel honored you showed me all that stuff!!! i am jealous!