Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank Goodness Tomorrow is Friday!!!


Amen to that! Today was so stressful!! I totally went off on 2 kids in my class today. One of them, i went off really bad on and he didn't deserve it. The other one, well, I shouldn't say he deserved it, but he did. Kids never deserve for you to yell at them, but I had just about had it!! The bad thing was, we had just finished a character lesson on Caring and words that hurt and then i let loose. I guess it was an example of not having a caring heart because I definitely didn't!! I finally came to my senses and apologized to him, the class and even in an email to the kids mom! She was very understanding!!! I still feel awful about it!!

Tomorrow is the 100th day of school! I can't believe 100 days have gone by!!! Maybe I'll post some pictures that I take!! In the mean time, check out the picture above of one of my favorite Camp Peeps!!! I know it has nothing to do with my post and I wish i knew how to get the picture to appear below the text, but I haven't figured that one out yet!!

2 comments:

cottage girl said...

What a coincidence, you are one of my favorite camp people, too! Sorry for the yucky day at school. Wish you were here for the teen retreat this weekend! The temperature is in the teens and the river is freezing. Hopefully we won't turn into Popsicles.

Miss you!!!

ps...to post a picture at the end, you can cut and paste it. Or you after you post the picture, you can add lines before it.

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.